Written especially for Asian seekers, this booklet addresses obstacles to the Christian faith and speaks on Baptism, Church, and Christian commitments. Questions include:
- Why do I need to be baptised?
- Must I be baptised to be saved?
- Why do Christians talk so much about going to church? Must I attend church when I become a Christian?
- If I become a Christian, what do I have to do? Does it mean I have to be “good”?
- Isn’t it difficult to be a Christian?
Request a printed copy below or download the PDF here.