Written especially for Asian seekers, this booklet addresses obstacles to the Christian faith and speaks on Family traditions & Christian behaviour. Questions include:
- Do I have to give up my culture and traditions when I become a Christian?
- Can I continue with all the traditions that I have been brought up with?
- Isn’t Christianity a “Western” faith?
- What if my family disapproves of me becoming a Christian?
- Why do some Christians behave so badly?
Request a printed copy below or download the PDF here.